2012年2月16日星期四

Tiger really should blame his puttering

"No, by no means," he stated. "I still needed to increase and post my numbers. I figured I needed to shoot 67 or 66 today; that has been the kind of the amount venturing out there. But that, needless to say, wouldn't are actually enough, in order that it would be a fun day to be on the market, and also, in the long run, it had been very frustrating simultaneously."

"What was most frustrating is the fact that I'd a chance and all sorts Titleist 712 AP1 Irons of I needed to perform was log off to your good, solid start and I didn't accomplish that.

"I was one-under through six and Phil was five-under through six. Which was sort of the start I used to be hoping to get.

"I didn't take action then thought I could obtain it in the middle the main round, but I went the other way.

"I missed a bunch of short putts today. I did not hit it as bad because the score indicated, without doubt on the other hand missed everything. I could Titleist 712 AP2 Irons not get comfortable where I could see my lines. I could not obtain the putter to swing. I recently could not get comfortable. It had been frustrating."

Woods. still seeking his first full field win following his last victory nationwide in '09 but still seeking his 15th major in their chase after Jack Nicklaus's record 18, had justification to look at a dig at his putting, but an essential point he didn't address was weather Mickelson's magic had anything to use it.

In short did the discount golf clubs effortless, errorless, always smiling and no longer intimidated Mickelson finally arrive at him?

Could it have been the truth is Tiger's increasing frustration, especially after he found himself losing ground, an ever-tightening nervous system, too many taut muscles structures and also the loss in confidence that so often accompanies this type of condition, that was the main reason for his poor putting performance.

没有评论:

发表评论